All portable appliances must be tested and maintained on a regular basis. A Portable Appliance is anything that you plug in.
There are seven main reasons for PAT Testing.
1. Comply with the law (regulations S.I NO.299 OF 2007)
2. Comply with some insurance company requirements
3. Protect the integrity and professionalism of your company
4. Protect your company from possible court action
5. Protect your employees.
6. Protect visiting clients on your premises.
7. Keep track of you assets
We offer a service of Portable Appliance Testing, which covers all voltages from 115v to 400v. We will call to your premises to carry out a full survey of all the equipment requiring testing. On instruction to proceed and prior to commencing we will meet with you again to ascertain that our plan for testing is in line with your company's requirements, ensuring as little inconvenience as possible to your ongoing business.
EXAMPLES OF PORTABLE APPLIANCE ARE
Kettles, toasters, tills, fridges, power tools, 110v transformers and anything else with a plug fitted to it.